Now for SharePoint 2010 !
Multilingual: English, French and Spanish.
How to Install:
- Download the wsp package to the server where SharePoint 2010 is installed.
- On the Start menu, click All Programs > Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Products > SharePoint 2010 Management Shell
- Type the following command: Add-SPSolution -LiteralPath <SolutionPath>/ADUserEditorWebpart.wsp
- On the Central Administration Home page, click System Settings > Farm Management > Manage farm solutions.
- On the Solution Management page, click the "ADUserEditorWebpart.wsp", then click "Deploy Solution".
- Go the site collection where you installed it.
- Go to "Site Actions>Modify all parameters" and click on "Site Collection Features". If everything went well, you should find the feature you've just installed (AD User Editor Webpart).
- Push the button "Activate" in front of it.
- Create a new webpart page or modify the one you want and add the webpart "AD User Editor Webpart".
You're almost done! Here is the configuration manual:http://alexis.nomine.fr/en/sharepoint/ad-user-editor/configuration