: "readonly" field type addedbugfix
: no more editing config in personal viewbugfix
: no more need to add empty "values" attribute in xml configbugfix
: no more "user found" message in self-service mode1.0.1
: solved issue with "person" field type
(French manual here
- Download the archive and unzip it to the server where MOSS 2007 is installed. Then run setup.exe to install (*).
- Go the site collection where you installed it.
- Go to "Site Actions>Modify all parameters" and click on "Site Collection Features". If everything went well, you should find the feature you've just installed (Nomine SharePoint Tools).
- Push the button "Activate" in front of it.
- Create a new webpart page or modify the one you want and add the webpart "AD User Editor".
- You're almost done! Here is the configuration manual.
(*) If it doesn't work:
- Open a console (Start menu>execute>cmd) and type in the following instructions:cd <path
toinstaller>stsadm -o addsolution -filename NomineSharePointTools.wsp
- Go to your SharePoint "Central Administration" and click on the tab "Operations".
- There, you should click on the link named "Solution Management" under the title "Global Configuration". If everything went well, you should find the solution you've just installed (NomineSharePointTools.wsp).
- Click it, choose "Deploy Solution", select the Web Application you want it to be deployed to and then click "OK".