ADUser Editor -Error

Jan 18, 2010 at 2:09 PM

Hi Concern,

I deploy the ADUser Editor  solution file with successfully. when i enter the user in user selection i am getting below error.

System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary. at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException() at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key) at NomineSharePointTools.ADUserEditor.findFromAccountName(String Name) at NomineSharePointTools.ADUserEditor.selectUser()

Can u please help me out,bcz i am using this solution in my project.

Regards

Mansoor

Coordinator
Jan 28, 2010 at 8:28 AM

Hi Mansoor,

If your user's login is "MYDOMAIN\fred", it seems that MYDOMAIN is not found in your domain xml config.

Regards,

Alexis

Jan 28, 2010 at 11:07 AM

Hi Alex,

Thanks a lot for your quick response,

I made changes in confilg but i m getting below error :

System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary. at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException() at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key) at NomineSharePointTools.ADUserEditor.findFromAccountName(String Name) at NomineSharePointTools.ADUserEditor.selectUser()

Config file:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><domains><domain name='site.com' path='LDAP://OU=siteUsers/DC=site,DC=com' usr='admin' My System Deatais

Domain Name: site.com

GroupName for users: siteusers

Description: I created a grop called siteusers and added the users .

Login id: site\admin

pwd: admin123

Regards

Mansoor

2010/1/28 AlexisNomine <notifications@codeplex.com>

Hi Mansoor,

If your user's login is "MYDOMAIN\fred", it seems that MYDOMAIN is not found in your domain xml config.

Regards,

Alexis

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (nominesptools@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email nominesptools@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Coordinator
Jan 28, 2010 at 2:04 PM

could you try to enter:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><domains><domain name='SITE' path='LDAP://thedomaincontroller.site.com/DC=site,DC=com' usr='admin' pwd='admin@123'></domains>

instead of :

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><domains><domain name='site.com' path='LDAP://OU=siteUsers/DC=site,DC=com' usr='admin' pwd='admin@123'></domains>

and tell me what happens?

Regards,

Alexis

Jan 29, 2010 at 2:27 PM
Hi Alex,

its,Great Now i retrieve  user details without any errors. Thanks a lot

In my project ,I have  to retrieve the e-mail id ,country,department from AD.

Can you please tell me where i have to change the code , this is only i required in my project.

This is last request ..Plz Plz do the needful.

Regards,
Mansoor

could you try to enter:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><domains><domain name='SITE' path='LDAP://thedomaincontroller.site.com/DC=site,DC=com' usr='admin' pwd='admin@123'></domains>

instead of :

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><domains><domain name='site.com' path='LDAP://OU=siteUsers/DC=site,DC=com' usr='admin' pwd='admin@123'></domains>

Regards,

Alexis

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (nominesptools@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email nominesptools@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Jan 31, 2010 at 12:02 PM
Hi Alex,

I done the changes in  Microsoft.sharepoint.targets but getting error 

Error 3 The command ""C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\bin\STSADM.EXE" -o upgradesolution -name NomineSharePointTools.wsp -filename DeploymentFiles\NomineSharePointTools.wsp -local -allowgacdeployment" exited with code -1. NomineSharePointTools

Microsoft.Sharepoint.target

<PropertyGroup>
    <PackageName>NomineSharePointTools.wsp</PackageName>
    <PackageFile>NomineSharePointTools.wsp</PackageFile>
    <TargetUrl>http://spd/personal/testing</TargetUrl>
    <ProjectDeploymentFilesFolder>DeploymentFiles</ProjectDeploymentFilesFolder>
    <ProjectRootFilesFolder>RootFiles</ProjectRootFilesFolder>
    <WssRootFilesFolder>"$(Program Files)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\12"</WssRootFilesFolder>
    <!-- Modified 3/25/08 RHoward - tokenized system directory -->
    <MAKECAB>"C:\WINDOWS\system32\makecab.exe"</MAKECAB>
    <!-- End of 3/25/08 Modification -->
    <STSADM>"$(ProgramFiles)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\bin\stsadm.exe"</STSADM>
    <STSDEV>"C:\Program Files\STSDEV.exe"</STSDEV>

Please do the needfull.

Regards
Mansoor

On 29 January 2010 19:57, Mansoor AliKhan <mak.mansoor@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Alex,

its,Great Now i retrieve  user details without any errors. Thanks a lot

In my project ,I have  to retrieve the e-mail id ,country,department from AD.

Can you please tell me where i have to change the code , this is only i required in my project.

This is last request ..Plz Plz do the needful.

Regards,
Mansoor

could you try to enter:

instead of :

Regards,

Alexis

Coordinator
Feb 1, 2010 at 9:07 AM

just try to uninstall it and then reinstall it again...

to retreive country... I let you have a look at http://www.imibo.com/imius/User-Detailed-Tabs.htm#Detailed_User_Data

Regards,

Alexis

Feb 1, 2010 at 1:39 PM
Hi Alex,

Thanks for giving reply. The above error what i was send early,it is when i build the AD UserEditor source code, even i changes in Microsoft.Sharepoint.target file.
So their is no need to uninstall and reinstall it. how to solve it ?

And  I saw the link which you send for retrive the country and department data from AD. Where i have to write  the code .

Tell me please

Regards
Mansoor

On 1 February 2010 14:37, AlexisNomine <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

to retreive country... I let you have a look at http://www.imibo.com/imius/User-Detailed-Tabs.htm#Detailed_User_Data

Regards,

Alexis

Feb 3, 2010 at 6:17 AM
Hi Alex,

Waiting your reply.Please do the needfull on above query. i put hold the project because of  above requirments.

Regards
Mansoor

On 1 February 2010 19:09, Mansoor AliKhan <mak.mansoor@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Alex,

Thanks for giving reply. The above error what i was send early,it is when i build the AD UserEditor source code, even i changes in Microsoft.Sharepoint.target file.

And  I saw the link which you send for retrive the country and department data from AD. Where i have to write  the code .

Tell me please

Regards
Mansoor

On 1 February 2010 14:37, AlexisNomine <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Regards,

Alexis

Coordinator
Feb 4, 2010 at 11:05 AM
mansooralikhan wrote:

There are two fields with xml in the webpart parameters: one for the domain, and one for the fields to show ("AD Properties"). You just have to add one line on the same model as the others if you want to add a property

example:

<property adname='displayName' name='Full Name' type='textbox' values='' />

i don't know how the target compilation parameter works, so I can't help you with that 2nd issue.

Regards,

Alexis

Feb 7, 2010 at 5:27 PM
Hi Alex,

thanks for your greate response. I try to add the property in the xml, what your saying in the below mail ,but i didn't get the country in the webpart.

<property adname='cn' name='country' type='textbox' values='' />

Please the solve the problem, i need country and department.

Thanks in advance
Mansoor

On 4 February 2010 16:35, AlexisNomine <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

mansooralikhan wrote:

There are two fields with xml in the webpart parameters: one for the domain, and one for the fields to show ("AD Properties"). You just have to add one line on the same model as the others if you want to add a property

example:

<property adname='displayName' name='Full Name' type='textbox' values='' />

i don't know how the target compilation parameter works, so I can't help you with that 2nd issue.

Regards,

Alexis

Coordinator
Feb 7, 2010 at 8:42 PM

Hi,

as you can see on the link I posted before, there are 3 different properties thet refers to the country: c, co, and countryCode (but no cn)

You have to check what corresponds the best to what you want to do...

Regards,

Alexis

mansooralikhan wrote:
Hi Alex,
thanks for your greate response. I try to add the property in the xml, what your saying in the below mail ,but i didn't get the country in the webpart.
Thanks in advance
Mansoor
Feb 8, 2010 at 9:14 AM
Hi alex,

I wrote the property with the adname "co" in the xmlfile but when i click the ok in property window getting below error:

<property adname='co' name='country' type='textbox' values='' />

Error:

Failed to load viewstate.  The control tree into which viewstate is being loaded must match the control tree that was used to save viewstate during the previous request.  For example, when adding controls dynamically, the controls added during a post-back must match the type and position of the controls added during the initial request.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Failed to load viewstate.  The control tree into which viewstate is being loaded must match the control tree that was used to save viewstate during the previous request.  For example, when adding controls dynamically, the controls added during a post-back must match the type and position of the controls added during the initial request.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): Failed to load viewstate.  The control tree into which viewstate is being loaded must match the control tree that was used to save viewstate during the previous request.  For example, when adding controls dynamically, the controls added during a post-back must match the type and position of the controls added during the initial request.]
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadViewStateRecursive(Object savedState) +306
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadChildViewStateByIndex(ArrayList childState) +134
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadViewStateRecursive(Object savedState) +221
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadChildViewStateByID(ArrayList childState) +121
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadViewStateRecursive(Object savedState) +235
   System.Web.UI.Page.LoadAllState() +312
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1661

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3053; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3053

2, when i select the Edit the current user check box and when click the ok button getting below error:

An error has occurred because a control with id 'ctl00$m$g_6892806d_0206_43a9_89a0_fe0a08c897ad$ctl03' could not be located or a different control is assigned to the same ID after postback. If the ID is not assigned, explicitly set the ID property of controls that raise postback events to avoid this error.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: An error has occurred because a control with id 'ctl00$m$g_6892806d_0206_43a9_89a0_fe0a08c897ad$ctl03' could not be located or a different control is assigned to the same ID after postback. If the ID is not assigned, explicitly set the ID property of controls that raise postback events to avoid this error.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): An error has occurred because a control with id 'ctl00$m$g_6892806d_0206_43a9_89a0_fe0a08c897ad$ctl03' could not be located or a different control is assigned to the same ID after postback. If the ID is not assigned, explicitly set the ID property of controls that raise postback events to avoid this error.]
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessPostData(NameValueCollection postData, Boolean fBeforeLoad) +839
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1743

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3053; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3053

Please  give me solutions for that..

Regards
Mansoor

On 8 February 2010 02:12, AlexisNomine <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi,

as you can see on the link I posted before, there are 3 different properties thet refers to the country: c, co, and countryCode (but no cn)

Regards,

Alexis

mansooralikhan wrote:
Hi Alex,
Thanks in advance
Mansoor

Feb 10, 2010 at 7:04 AM
Hi Alex,

Please do the needfull waiting your reply for above mail...

refards
Mansoor

On 8 February 2010 14:44, Mansoor AliKhan <mak.mansoor@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi alex,

I wrote the property with the adname "co" in the xmlfile but when i click the ok in property window getting below error:

<property adname='co' name='country' type='textbox' values='' />

Error:

Failed to load viewstate.  The control tree into which viewstate is being loaded must match the control tree that was used to save viewstate during the previous request.  For example, when adding controls dynamically, the controls added during a post-back must match the type and position of the controls added during the initial request.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Failed to load viewstate.  The control tree into which viewstate is being loaded must match the control tree that was used to save viewstate during the previous request.  For example, when adding controls dynamically, the controls added during a post-back must match the type and position of the controls added during the initial request.

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): Failed to load viewstate.  The control tree into which viewstate is being loaded must match the control tree that was used to save viewstate during the previous request.  For example, when adding controls dynamically, the controls added during a post-back must match the type and position of the controls added during the initial request.]
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadViewStateRecursive(Object savedState) +306
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadChildViewStateByID(ArrayList childState) +121
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadViewStateRecursive(Object savedState) +235
   System.Web.UI.Page.LoadAllState() +312
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1661

2, when i select the Edit the current user check box and when click the ok button getting below error:

An error has occurred because a control with id 'ctl00$m$g_6892806d_0206_43a9_89a0_fe0a08c897ad$ctl03' could not be located or a different control is assigned to the same ID after postback. If the ID is not assigned, explicitly set the ID property of controls that raise postback events to avoid this error.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: An error has occurred because a control with id 'ctl00$m$g_6892806d_0206_43a9_89a0_fe0a08c897ad$ctl03' could not be located or a different control is assigned to the same ID after postback. If the ID is not assigned, explicitly set the ID property of controls that raise postback events to avoid this error.

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): An error has occurred because a control with id 'ctl00$m$g_6892806d_0206_43a9_89a0_fe0a08c897ad$ctl03' could not be located or a different control is assigned to the same ID after postback. If the ID is not assigned, explicitly set the ID property of controls that raise postback events to avoid this error.]
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessPostData(NameValueCollection postData, Boolean fBeforeLoad) +839
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1743

Please  give me solutions for that..

Regards
Mansoor

On 8 February 2010 02:12, AlexisNomine <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi,

Regards,

Alexis

mansooralikhan wrote:
Hi Alex,
Thanks in advance
Mansoor