Team Site gets Error when applying AD User Editor configuration and properties

Jul 2, 2014 at 6:40 PM
Greetings and thank you in advance,
I have installed the AD User Editor webpart on a MOSS 2007 SP site and have been having fits with the configuration/properties. A couple of different things are happening when configuring the webpart. The major issue I am experiencing is when I click Apply followed by Ok to save the webpart causes an error for the entire team site. Its very generic in nature.
Error. An unexpected error has occurred.
The only way to access the Team site after this error occurs is to use the Web Part Troubleshooting and delete the AD User Editor webpart from the page. The somewhat effective workaround is to click Apply and then exit the editor using "X".

The other issue i'm having is after applying the very basic DC specification and properties to the webpart, I am receiving the following error:

System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary. at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException() at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key) at NomineSharePointTools.ADUserEditor.findFromAccountName(String Name) at NomineSharePointTools.ADUserEditor.selectUser()

Please help me as I would love to use this tool for a number of sites in the near future.
Jul 3, 2014 at 9:50 PM
Resolved.

There was a .local required in domain configuration.